Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome Friends and Family,
As you all well know by now, Regan Elizabeth Merz arrived on 12 January 2008. Like every good Soldier she showed up early...5 weeks early!

I just learned about this site and I will try to catch you up on the first 4 months of her life and then will continue to update as she hits her milestones and we go through the holidays.

Life has been perfect since her arrival and some times I wonder why I waited so long to start my family. Well I know why....multiple trips to Iraq make the time fly pretty fast and its not the best way to meet a potential husband. But that is life and I've defiantly made lemon aid out of it. Regan is the best little girl I could ever wish for.

Here is her life....I hope you enjoy this blog spot as much as I enjoy sharing her with you.

Wendy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful little girl. Wendy, she is adorable. congrats again. I know you must be proud. You and Regan look like you two are doing just fine. Children are a woderful blessing, they make things in life so much better, and I am very glad that you are able to experience those joys. Take care, and Semper Fi, John

Clair said...

Wendy, best wishes to you and your new family. You guy make a great looking family and you seem like a natural. You are truly an inspiration and beautiful person. She is gorgeous and look forward to keeping up with her as she grows. Tons of love to both you and Regan, give her a big kiss for me. Congrats again!

Clair said...

Also, Regan is lucky to have such a great mommy!